Law Offices of Markeishia L. Smith

Vehicle Passenger Injury Lawyer

Passenger Personal Injury Attorney, Markeishia L. Smith: Serving Winter Haven, Lakeland, Bartow, Haines City, Polk County, and Central Florida.

Call (863) 866-9917 today to schedule a confidential consultation with passenger injury attorney, Markeishia L. Smith.

If a person is a passenger in a motor vehicle that is involved in an accident or crash, injured passengers may seek compensation and damages against the at faulty party. Passenger injury cases are unique in that, even if the at fault party is not the driver of the vehicle you were in and they do not have insurance, you may still seek compensation and damages from the driver of the vehicle you were a passenger in.

Can I lose my ability to seek compensation and damages as a passenger?

As long as you were not performing actions that directly contributed to or caused the accident, you may seek compensation and damages. Disqualifying actions would include if you grabbed the steering wheel, if you obstructed the view of the driver, you were physically striking or fighting with the driver, or other actions that would prohibit the driver from safely operating the motor vehicle.

What types of compensation and damages may I be entitled to seek as an injured passenger?

  • Injuries as a direct result of the accident or incident;
  • Medical bills directly related to you or your injuries, including medical treatment, physical therapy &, rehabilitation costs, prescription costs, necessary medical equipment, and if necessary, long term or permanent treatment and care;
  • Lost Wages;
  • Pain and Suffering;
  • Permanent or long-term diminished quality of life.

If the accident resulted in the untimely death of your loved one, immediate family members may seek justice through wrongful death civil litigation.

If you have questions regarding your Passenger Injury legal needs, contact our office.

Call (863) 866-9917 today to schedule a confidential consultation with vehicle passenger injury attorney, Markeishia L. Smith.

Markeishia L Smith, P.A.

Call: (863) 866-9917

131 N 6th Street, Haines City 33844

Quick Email Form

Markeishia L. Smith, Attorney